100 Hours with Palfish!



This post is all about celebrating!

I hit 100 hours with Palfish!

Remember I only work 3 evenings a week (Wednesday/Friday/Saturday) because of family and other commitments I have a very limited schedule.

It took me 12 weeks. But I did it!

Working at Palfish has been amazing!

It is honestly so much fun!

So if you're wondering if you can work part time with Palfish, the answer is yes!

If you're wondering if you can be successful at Palfish without opening EVERY slot, the answer is yes!

I'm still fully booked!

If you'd like my help let me know!

Happy Teaching x

If you are ready to check out Palfish Click Here

P.S. Every company offers a referral bonus - If you're interested in getting started and would like my help with the process drop me a line! 


Palfish referral code: 58910752 
SayABC referral code: EG63VF 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Palfish - How to pass the interview...

Props!

Palfish - Pop-ups!