SayABC - Why I LOVE it.

Seriously - SayABC is my bread and butter!


Here's a few reasons why I love it!




  1. The kids! SayABC was my first experience with online teaching. I have 4 homerooms each with 4 kids and they are ALL great! Some are a little shy or harder to make laugh (always my goal) but they are ALL so focussed. 
  2. The parents! Most of the parents are very supportive! If a child is having a hard time understanding the content (or me) they will always be on hand to help out. 
  3. Homerooms are great! I know my students very well (Which can happen with other companies too) but the benefit of homerooms is that I have access to the entire unit! I can see what's coming up - plan ahead - I know where we are going and where we've been!
  4. The Portal! It's SO easy to use the SayABC platform. You can log on and see feedback and which student gave it to you. You can see exactly how and what you've been paid. You can easily access the schedule to check your availability and updates, AND there is an academy where you can learn new things.
  5. The communication- SayABC is always easy to get in touch with, if you have an IT issue or a scheduling issue they are always on hand. I've found them VERY helpful. They also put out a weekly newsletter which is great for keeping up to date on where the company is heading. 
  6. The PAY - ok this is pretty important, and from what I can see SayABC has one of the BEST pay rate's in the business! At $13-15USD per class + bonuses you can do very well in a month of teaching! (Especially if you're an Aussie).
Happy Teaching x


P.S. Every company offers a referral bonus - If you're interested in getting started and would like my help with the process drop me a line! 

Palfish referral code: 58910752 
SayABC referral code: EG63VF 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Palfish - How to pass the interview...

Props!

Palfish - Pop-ups!